• Hand-held XRF Analyzer with Light element capability for metal alloy analysis
• X-MET5100 analyzer with a 45kV Rh target X-ray tube and a high resolution high count-rate Silicon Drift Detector(SDD)
• Screening hazardous heavy metals in soil
• Empirical alloy calibration for improved accuracy and grade identification comparing to the FP methods
• Calibration for Stainless Steel, Low Alloy Steel, Tool Steel, Nickel alloys, Cobalt alloys, Copper alloys, Titanium alloys, Zirconium and aluminum alloys
• Measures also light alloying elements (Mg, Al, Si, P) from aluminum, titanium, stainless steel, copper and nickel alloys
INFRARED MOISTURE METER
Moisture meters are used to measure the percentage of water in a given substance. This information can be used to determine if the material is ready for use, unexpectedly wet or dry, or otherwise in need of further inspection.